Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Of The Day

2 posters

Go down

Message Of The Day Empty Message Of The Day

Post  Hishido Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Greetings,

As many of you know, Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay has undergone significant updates over the past 3 weeks. I have done my best to rid the game of the excessive amount of bugs it used to have, and I'm pleased to say that the updates have gone splendidly. I also did a lot of cleaning on the interface, and most importantly, I have cleaned up the map. My aim for the map was to make it look less monolithic, especially with Earth, Rukongai and Seireitei. The turfs, in my opinion, came out beautifully.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting here is to let you guys know what's currently being done on the game. At the moment I am working hard in order to change the base, overlay and skill icons in the game. The base icon, I am pleased to report, is already finished. I have also completed animating the Kuchiki Byakuya hair on it, and it came out quite well. I am hoping for this massive icon + overlay rehaul to be completed within 1 - 2 months.

My aim is to get the game to an active playerbase of around 25-35 people. If we get that amount, I'll be more than happy with the game and I'll start adding in special events and all that. Now, while that's all fun and games, the fact remains that I do get tired of developing at one point or another, so the game release might be delayed by a few weeks. I apologize if that's going to be the case, but I ask that you remain patient and play the game while you lie in wait for the new icons to be released.

Anyways, I'm back to the world of Bleach RP. If you need anything, contact me via my MSN - tie.nie@live.co.za

Regards
Hishido - Obsidian Gaming Programmer, Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay Owner.
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Message Of The Day Empty Game Wikia

Post  Sharaku Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 am

As of today, Saturday August 27 2011, I have began to create a Wiki page for the game, which will include Biographies on all major Figures or players for each wipe in a section on the Wiki for references, and all the parts of the Guide will be posted on it. Stay tuned for another update on the status of the Wikipage.
Sharaku
Sharaku
Bleach Odyssey Moderator
Bleach Odyssey Moderator

Race : Hollow

http://odysseyroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Odyssey_-_Roleplay_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum