Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenoshi CC's Application :D

Go down

Kenoshi CC's Application :D Empty Kenoshi CC's Application :D

Post  Kenoshi Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 pm

In-game name: Kenoshi

Key: Dainn98

Wipe plans: I plan being Captain Commander(lol), or if i cant, a simple captain. As Captain Commander i will be appoiting new captains after a really difficult exam/test, then i'll sit and relax as they train new kids to be shinigami, i plan to make a captain summit to decide what squad do what, and maybe ''ban'' captains from going earth unless its really needed.
I'll probably send some shinigamis to lives on earth for some time so they gain experience as shinigami and also defeat some weak hollows that tempt to eat souls.

About the other races, Kenoshi dont care about if they dont touch SS or their shinigamis, by the way if a war starts, he may go talk face to face to the leaders of other races to get some allies, That is , for every race, but hollows, hollows will be turned into dust.

Week One Goal: Appoint two Captains to help out with training new shinigamis , and grow up SS strenght.

Week Two Goal: Ask the captains send two of their shinigami ( Atleast) to have contact with earth, and tell to the humans who can see them, about the hollows.

Week Three Goal: Have a captain summit to talk about who we should make a new captain, because we gotta make SS stronger and to protect it we need more captains and lieutenants, atleast +5 of them.By this time, the Aizen should have started operations. My goal at this point will be the fortification of Soul Society's defenses, by having at least six Captains and their Lieutenants to supplement the Seireitei's overall powerbase.

Week Four Goal: Having atleast half of All lieutenants to have shikai and half of all captains to unlock bankai.

Week Five Goal: To win the war against Aizen and keep SS intact. <3

Main goal : Kill hollows, keep peace.

Kenoshi
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Kenoshi CC's Application :D Empty Re: Kenoshi CC's Application :D

Post  Kenoshi Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:06 pm

up

Kenoshi
Bleach Odyssey Player