Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garganta Manipulation

2 posters

Go down

Garganta Manipulation Empty Garganta Manipulation

Post  Jaret Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi, how are you?

Nah i'm kidding I don't care, anyway you're here to read about my idea for Garganta Manipulation. As most of us know those who can control Garganta pretty well,(Urahra and, Mayuri) can travel from Hueco Mundo, to Soul Society, Even to Earth. So I think that the 12th Squad Captain, and Urahara's should be able to use Garganta as well. Or you could even add for Hollows who can use Garganta, that they are able to go to SOul Society. I definately think that you should be able to have an observe like technique when you use Garganta, that you are able to Observe anyone in the realms you are able to travel to. Like if you were a hollow you could observe anyone in Earth, or anyone in Hueco Mundo. As well for Urahara's, and Squad 12 captains, they can observe anyone in all of the realms. Requirements for this technique I am unaware, and have not come up with all of the details, but I just wanted to spit it out.

Anyway, hope yah think the idea is cool, and if you have any thing to add or say about it just reply to the post.

Jaret
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Natural Vastocarr

Back to top Go down

Garganta Manipulation Empty Re: Garganta Manipulation

Post  Darwin Blake Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 am

You should keep all your suggestions in one topic.

And I like this. I likes a lots.
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum