Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Bankai's

5 posters

Go down

Ideas for Bankai's Empty Ideas for Bankai's

Post  Jaret Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

I think that for all the shikai's that are in the game there should be a bankai, and that all of them should have atleast one tech. For my bankai, (Jirobo's) I have nothing, it stays the same and it is actually bugged which i'm going to post how in the bug section. If no ideas for bankais can be thought of , I think that there should be another forum section for Bankai Ideas. I have also realized that there are some OVER POWERED bankai's and shikais. I think that all the bankais and shikais should have their own powerful attributes that make them formidable to another. Not just a few super uber bankais, and then the lame ones that don't even double your stats, they just add maby 100 to them. I know that my ideas probably won't be taken seriously but I know a few people have to agree with me, if not then I guess i'm just crazy. I also think Fullbrings should be added :3, but thats another story, and meant for another time.

Peace, and thanks for reading.

Jaret
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Natural Vastocarr

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Bankai's Empty Re: Ideas for Bankai's

Post  Darwin Blake Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 am

Not everyone who had a shikai had a bankai. That's a lie. Most shinigami have shikai's. Only captains and a few others have Bankai. (Excluding Aizen and the Vai's/Ichigo, here)
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Bankai's Empty Wrong

Post  Lawpiecla1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Every shinigami had a bankai, regardless of whether they attained it or not. Saying they have no bankai is false. Saying they don't know bankai is the truth.

Lawpiecla1
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Darwin Blake Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Lawpiecla1 wrote:Every shinigami had a bankai, regardless of whether they attained it or not. Saying they have no bankai is false. Saying they don't know bankai is the truth.

There isn't anything that doesn't suggest that there are shinigami who are unable to obtain shikai, bankai, or neither.
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairac Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:37 am

There is, actually.

Every Zanpakuto has the ability to release twice. Shikai and Bankai. Whether the user can attain both, one or none at all it all depends on the user's will, resolve, reiatsu and relation with the zanpakuto. The zanpakuto could easily just refuse to materialize, which would make it harder for the said shinigami to attain bankai, since they would have to force it to materialize - not an easy task.

Kairac
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferin Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am

Kairac wrote:There is, actually.

Every Zanpakuto has the ability to release twice. Shikai and Bankai. Whether the user can attain both, one or none at all it all depends on the user's will, resolve, reiatsu and relation with the zanpakuto. The zanpakuto could easily just refuse to materialize, which would make it harder for the said shinigami to attain bankai, since they would have to force it to materialize - not an easy task.

ALLOW ME TO JUST SAY.

Forum digging is fun, and...

Damn this topic is old.
Ferin
Ferin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down