Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullbringers

3 posters

Go down

Should Fullbring be in this wipe?

Fullbringers Vote_lcap100%Fullbringers Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Fullbringers Vote_lcap0%Fullbringers Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Fullbringers Empty Fullbringers

Post  skarrj Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 am

I have been stressing over getting Fullbring approved for this game since Fullbring came out, and over the past few weeks, decided to take it into my own hands. After asking admins how I should best go wrap my head around this and seeing what players thought, I have decided to go to the forums and get this approved once and for all.

What it does: Every race excluding Humans have options, Shinigami and Arrancar gain Zanpaktou and their releases, giving their races diversity, human has Quincy, Sado, Inoue. So I started thinking of how to get Fullbring approved, I decided to invite people and see who all would even want Fullbring, I got around 7 people too join and several said they would later if I saved them a spot( Cool ), showing that Fullbring could help player amounts and RP on earth. People continue too ask me about Fullbring.

How it works: Fullbring would have a Leader who would approved people to have the History needed to get Fullbring and then allow them to either gain it through need(Similar to Sado) or be trained by the leader and gain it(Similar to Ichigo). Fullbringers would then be able to be apart of the group, do their own thing(Like Sado), or later become rogues(Like Tsukishima appeared too do) . And this would give them the ability to operate with more RP and give them chances to act as a whole or with a different group(Being similar to Soul Society). Fullbring will encourage RP on earth and give Humans more options and more players. And Humans will be able too have RP that is not motivated by Shinigami or Hollow involvement.

Icons: I worked for about a week on making a set of fullbring icons for the ones that needed them(Excluding 'Dirty Boots'). This would have been a very simple project, excluding the fact I didnt have the base icon. So I worked as best as I could and managed to make a perfect set of icons that works with the games and looks good.
Fullbringers 2gwrepy (Excuse low quality, I used Tiny pic)

Ranks: Fullbring should be similar to Quincy, having a leader and then an Elite Rank. The Leader would be like Kūgo Ginjō's poisition in the group and the 'Elite' would be similar too Shūkurō Tsukishima's position in the group. The Ranks will be able to help people gain Fullbrings and ICly teach them too use them. As well as provide leadership like any captain or espada rank would.

I would also like to add, Admins are able too change the icons of clothing into the Fullbring Icons, already tested. And they are able to edit race to 'Fullbring',

Last edited by skarrj on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

skarrj
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Fullbringers Empty Re: Fullbringers

Post  Kiba203 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Cool idea man

Kiba203
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  YamiShuhan Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 am

It might be a good change in the game... Might add a little balance as well. Hope it gets approved.

YamiShuhan
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer

Race : Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum