Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encountering an odd glitch (Self-Resolved.)

2 posters

Go down

Encountering an odd glitch (Self-Resolved.) Empty Encountering an odd glitch (Self-Resolved.)

Post  Javarock Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:26 pm

I can open the window fine, however if I click the "Load Game" Button it will not allow me past. I had thought it due to the possibility of it being wiped (Wipe day) but then when I try to click new game nothing happens.

Going to give it some time before trying to login again

Edit: Still not working on my main computer, gave it a shot on my second and it works. All it does is bring me to the starting screen but when I hit load game nothing happens.

Edit 2: Found the issue, The pop-up would come up off my screen and I was unable to move or see it, this caused panic and irritation. After I played around with task manager I found it and maximized it then I could preposition it on screen. Don't know why this happened, so if that's a source of an issue there's the fix.

Last edited by Javarock on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Further information)
Javarock
Javarock
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Encountering an odd glitch (Self-Resolved.) Empty Re: Encountering an odd glitch (Self-Resolved.)

Post  Hishido Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Greetings,

It's very likely that you accidentally dragged the load box off screen (I've done this myself a few times.) The best way to fix it would be to clear your BYOND cache and redownload the game. Although, I'm impressed that you can use the task manager to that extent. Most people find it tedious and difficult to manipulate processes through it.

Regards,
Hishido
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum