Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sado Arm RP levels

4 posters

Go down

Sado Arm RP levels Empty Sado Arm RP levels

Post  Maxxum Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

I was just looking over the RP level guide for figures and buffs, and I noticed that Sados do not have anything listed on there. It kind of makes them seem a bit underpowered, since Shinigami and Arrancars can get up to an extra 8, Vaizards an extra 13. Quincies even get an extra 5 RP levels. The different Sado Arm levels should also give RP level buffs, just to allow them to stand up to enemies a bit more, rather than just be cannon fodder with no way to get stronger like other races. Inoues and Hollows are also a bit underpowered as well, and could use RP level buffs of their own.
Maxxum
Maxxum
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Sado Arm RP levels Empty Re: Sado Arm RP levels

Post  Crimson Hatake Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Maxxum wrote:I was just looking over the RP level guide for figures and buffs, and I noticed that Sados do not have anything listed on there. It kind of makes them seem a bit underpowered, since Shinigami and Arrancars can get up to an extra 8, Vaizards an extra 13. Quincies even get an extra 5 RP levels. The different Sado Arm levels should also give RP level buffs, just to allow them to stand up to enemies a bit more, rather than just be cannon fodder with no way to get stronger like other races. Inoues and Hollows are also a bit underpowered as well, and could use RP level buffs of their own.

If we did it would be a waste. It would because we rarely get special human race. If we did its Prob a EC
Crimson Hatake
Crimson Hatake
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxxum Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

The fact that we rarely get special human races is what this is supposed to do away with. Sados and Inoues would likely be used more often if they weren't so underpowered compared to other races. I don't see exactly what makes that such a waste. If you ask me, Sados and Inoues are pretty much wasted space in the game if they aren't played/used very much.
Maxxum
Maxxum
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Javarock Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 pm

I Agree, The bonus's should be posted. Likely it's why a lot of people don't choose them aside from the being a hollow or shinigami factor.
Javarock
Javarock
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Darwin Blake Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

It's because Sado is a fullbringer without the customization... unless you're ALLOWED to customize your Chad-style. And Inoue is just the hot/sexy suppourt guy/gal who never runs out of MP while spamming revs and passing out angel rings. (Final Fantasy reference~)
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum