Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint of Toshi.

+2
Avainer
AnonymousUnion
6 posters

Go down

Should Toshi keep his Figure position or not?

Complaint of Toshi. Vote_lcap58%Complaint of Toshi. Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Complaint of Toshi. Vote_lcap42%Complaint of Toshi. Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Complaint of Toshi. Empty Complaint of Toshi.

Post  AnonymousUnion Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 am

Toshi should not be considered a Major Figure this wipe due to some very important fact's that have been uncovered as of recently.

Last wipe Toshi was considered to be possibly the WORST figure we had that wipe. I would HATE to see this wipe go down the drain because of a single man being made a figure.
Toshi has been bending the rules to match his desire. Last wipe, and this wipe, he made himself a figure even though he was a staff. He even makes up rules that we never had and punishes for them.
I've never seen Toshi follow the player rules. He uses caps, and punishes people for using caps.
Not only that but I also have physical evidence of admitting to editing his own RP level. Below is a screen shot of him admitting , and a Link to the forum topic too.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/17/34/34/38/untitl10.jpg
https://bleachodyssey.forumotion.com/t319-clean-repost-of-aizen-app

I urge all of you to post in the comments your view on this and please help us settle this once and for all. I regret that it must come to this and do not wish for him to be striped from it, but if it come's to that then so be it.

Last edited by AnonymousUnion on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

AnonymousUnion
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Complaint of Toshi. Empty I support

Post  Avainer Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 am

I support this.

Avainer
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Complaint of Toshi. Empty Re: Complaint of Toshi.

Post  LetsPlayBOR Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 am

Avainer wrote:I support this.

+1
LetsPlayBOR
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Avainer, I know this is you, you said you would try to get me out of my figure position. Also, I didn't just make myself a figure, we saw no apps and us admins acted, ask Sui and Nier.
Toshi
Toshi
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Darwin Blake Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Toshi wrote:Avainer, I know this is you, you said you would try to get me out of my figure position. Also, I didn't just make myself a figure, we saw no apps and us admins acted, ask Sui and Nier.

This. The rule is that staff aren't allowed to apply for the role of a major figure... when someone quits/dies and there's no one to fill it, then the wipe will die if no one takes the spot. Toshi hasn't done anything wrong~
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Complaint of Toshi. Empty Um What Really?

Post  Avainer Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 pm

So..Toshi is Shinji Figure, Ex-Captain Commander and an event character? When did BOR become a game just to entertain a staff that does nothing but bend the rules?

Avainer
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Darwin Blake Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Avainer wrote:So..Toshi is Shinji Figure, Ex-Captain Commander and an event character? When did BOR become a game just to entertain a staff that does nothing but bend the rules?

- His EX-CC char is an Event Character that is planned to be used rarely this wipe, if it all.
- He is the placeholder for the Shinji fig. because No. One. Else. Is. Asking. For. It.
- Why do you have such a vendetta against Toshi in the first place? Butthurt that he doesn't blow your cock, maybe?
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Avainer Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm

- His EX-CC char is an Event Character that is planned to be used rarely this wipe, if it all.
<b>So? He is already a figure. Why two characters that have an important role?</b>
- He is the placeholder for the Shinji fig. because No. One. Else. Is. Asking. For. It.
<b>Bitch please, he was a place holder for CC and kept it for the whole wipe, now he wants another CC character.</b>
- Why do you have such a vendetta against Toshi in the first place? Butthurt that he doesn't blow your cock, maybe?<b> Because, he edits himself and goes ' i dnt care now am fig does not matter i edit myself' and he takes all the figures, leaving the players with nothing. Also, his job works so that only people he like(Whose rp skills are mostly bad) are given positions.

Do not comments about this unless you know the whole case and are not blinded by cocksucking admin requests.</b>

Avainer
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Avainer wrote:

<b>So? He is already a figure. Why two characters that have an important role?</b>
<b>Bitch please, he was a place holder for CC and kept it for the whole wipe, now he wants another CC character.</b>
- Why do you have such a vendetta against Toshi in the first place? Butthurt that he doesn't blow your cock, maybe?<b> Because, he edits himself and goes ' i dnt care now am fig does not matter i edit myself' and he takes all the figures, leaving the players with nothing. Also, his job works so that only people he like(Whose rp skills are mostly bad) are given positions.

Do not comments about this unless you know the whole case and are not blinded by cocksucking admin requests.</b>

I wasn't placeholder for CC, Wilhelm ragequit and Hishi decided since I was a Captain, to give it to me. Also, I made Toshi as an EC, BEFORE I became the Shinji, and the two should never interact ICly unless the time absolutely calls for it.
Toshi
Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hishido Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 am

Greetings,

Because you are all annoying the hell out of me, you can choose one of two options :

-Review the situation as adults and attempt to compromise (ie. You'll stay out of Toshi's business, then he allows another admin to deal with you.)

-Continue complaining and nagging me like children, which will force me to take BOR down and block every single player from my MSN.

Regards,
Hishido
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum