Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/Reminders

+3
10asd
LetsPlayBOR
Nexus159
7 posters

Go down

Suggestions/Reminders Empty Suggestions/Reminders

Post  Nexus159 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm

• Remove the Macro guide at the top right, just replace it with a verb/command that will show the macros when you ask.

• Move the RP box to the bottom Right of the screen, makes it more symetrical, and doesn't block half of the left part of your screen.

• Make it so that say chat is inside the RP box as well.

• Make the RP box a tad larger, or the font a bit smaller.

• Be able to pick your gender. The only real difference could easily just be a Bra icon.

• An Admin team that's not a bunch of idiots, or at least one you can get along with. . .

• Fix the clothing icons.

• Fix the fact that sometimes the RP bubble will stay above your head.

• Take away that PvP style star that tells people who is an admin or not. . .

• You already said you were changing character creation, but to add to it, have it so that it is actually a window, my computer's explorer doesn't even say a window is open while on character creation.

• Having a more detailed perk system, or whatever it's called. It does sometimes do the job, but rarely do I see it being put into play. To elaborate on that second part, being able to put the IC stats of players INSIDE the game would be nice.

• Not having people lol go to Limbo when they die. I think they should ICly be affected by a Hollow or Shinigami, or simply hang around the human world for IC reason, while they are a soul.

• Bringing back the Overlays Fix, and general command box. . .

• Framerate.

• Advertise more, put up a general advertisement for players to actually use to attract others.

• Being able to click on players to see their character profiles. For the love of god.

Nexus159
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Reminders Empty Re: Suggestions/Reminders

Post  LetsPlayBOR Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:32 am

Yaii for Nexus Awesome Ideas~!
LetsPlayBOR
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  10asd Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

This seems legit...
10asd
10asd
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : None

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm

The admin team is not a bunch of idiots and we do get along. You obviously haven't been around long enough to tell, we joke around but we get the job done. We do not tolerate people questioning our competence. Also, do not TELL us what needs to be done, you ask politely and don't make a long list of requests that looks more like demands, you don't just wave your finger around telling us to bring this back and get rid of that. You ask and if Hishido has time, he fixes it.
Toshi
Toshi
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakreiel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

Toshi wrote:The admin team is not a bunch of idiots and we do get along. You obviously haven't been around long enough to tell, we joke around but we get the job done. We do not tolerate people questioning our competence. Also, do not TELL us what needs to be done, you ask politely and don't make a long list of requests that looks more like demands, you don't just wave your finger around telling us to bring this back and get rid of that. You ask and if Hishido has time, he fixes it.

Agreed.
Although can I ask why he's started update when we're trying to start a wipe?

Zakreiel
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  GIHunter6 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 am

Toshi wrote:The admin team is not a bunch of idiots and we do get along. You obviously haven't been around long enough to tell, we joke around but we get the job done. We do not tolerate people questioning our competence. Also, do not TELL us what needs to be done, you ask politely and don't make a long list of requests that looks more like demands, you don't just wave your finger around telling us to bring this back and get rid of that. You ask and if Hishido has time, he fixes it.

I agree completely on the point about him questioning the admin team's competence, but I'm pretty sure that he just used a bulleted list of his suggestions for simplicity's sake. It gets straight to the point and is a bit easier to understand than cluttering the post up with other irrelevant information, or grouping various suggestions together.
GIHunter6
GIHunter6
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Hishido Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:01 am

Hmm, I actually took these suggestions seriously. Also I'm updating so that I can make the game more tolerable for all our players. I'm adding new systems, new functionality, etc... to give you guys more stuff to do in game.
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum