Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game

3 posters

Go down

Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game Empty Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game

Post  Saito1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 am

I believe Chin is using her staff powers to read rp of her targets and thus use that to attack them at their weakest. She has attacked Kilo 3 times, I believe two of which were afte tiring training rps. She did the same when Kilo was with another person, attacking them only moments after they ended sparing that injured them both rather heavily making them weak targets to defeat, giving her minimal chance of losing her event character. The only real proof I could have is she stated in say three days ago that she uses staff powers to help her pick her targets but sadly I did not screen shot. Never admited to actually using it to know when to attack but its a start if she isn't actually doing what I think she is. I know there is no proof so far but I am hoping to get all of this sorted out. The final problem however is that she has used her ability to teleport to other players as a means to find them ic regardless if they have hidden themselves and done everything possible to not be tracked or sensed by her without any rp evidence of her even using any tracking or locating abilities ic.

Saito1
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game Empty Re: Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game

Post  Ferin Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:38 am

I support the fact that staff powers have been misused. I have observed RP Spy's entrys after having my own suspicions arise, and have noticed a correlation between those who are fighting, or weakened who suddenly fall victim to a visit from Chinmoku. Almost always with lethal intent.

I have heard of other scenarios, but have occured while I was offline. Thus, I cannot speak for those.
Ferin
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game Empty Re: Chin Possibly using staff powers to meta-game

Post  Hishido Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 am

I'll investigate and get back to you.
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down