Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quincy Emperor Application

Go down

Quincy Emperor Application Empty Quincy Emperor Application

Post  ScarfAssassin Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Name: Takato Ruzuho

Key:ScarfAssassin

Level Of Education: Highschool Freshman (In AP/Honors Classes, Accelerated Learning.)

Years of experience roleplaying on a bleach game: One. I have been roleplaying for about four years on various other games.

Previous Figure Positions: None.

Objectives This Wipe (Only my plan, RP may sway it otherwise.):

Week 1: Establishing a base of operations for the quincy is essential. That is my goal for week 1, To find a nice place to hide and plan our next move in the world. Nothing much will come from the quincy in this step, Considering trying to create conflict without a place to fall back to would be stupid.

Week 2: Assuming a base has been established, Training will begin for the quincy initiates. The quincy will remain a neutral faction for quite awhile, Simply biding time and training the underlings. For without an army, Nothing can be accomplished.

Week 3: Once again, Assuming everything that happened in week 2 happened, The quincy will gather forces and begin to survey the condition of the earth, Hunting hollows and killing them whenever they are found. At this point I will establish a 'Buddy' system, Where no Quincy will be travel alone. They will have a designated 'Buddy' to be with them, In case something goes wrong. The Quincy will continue with the neutral standpoint of the conflict in the world around them, Not interfering in the slightest.

Week 4: The Quincy will now begin to take their own side in the world's conflicts, If this hasn't happened already. The plan will be not to take a single side of a faction (Hollows, Shinigami, Fullbring, Ect), But to make our own standpoint on what they're fighting about. People who attempt to attack our side will be struck down, Regardless of what faction they hail from. The Quincy will not make any offensive moves however, And will remain in their defensive standpoint.

Week 5(Final):The Quincy will begin an all-out offensive. With the enemy factions most likely weakened from fighting each other instead of the Quincy, A quick swoop should be enough to finish the needless fighting and end it once and for all. Once the fighting is ended, Whether or not the Quincy squashed the threat or not, They will return to a neutral state. For if they lost or won, The fighting would no longer be needed.

ScarfAssassin
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Quincy Emperor Application Empty Objectives, Forgot this part. My mistake.

Post  ScarfAssassin Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Objectives: I'll avoid -exact- plans, As I would not like people to Metagame me when the time comes! My plan for the Quincy race is to keep them a very peaceful and neutral race, Simply biding there time until the time comes where there is opening to strike. No, It's nothing spectacular. I want to think strategically with the Quincy so that I don't end up throwing them into a War/Battle that my race won't win, Avoiding injuries and deaths beyond what needs to be done. It's doubtful that I plan to interfere in many interracial conflicts early on, And that the focus will be my plan for the 'weeks' of the wipe.

ScarfAssassin
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down