Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Custom Zanpakto

2 posters

Go down

My Custom Zanpakto  Empty My Custom Zanpakto

Post  TezukaOgame Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Name: Kaze No Ryu Ken no ō

Call: Wind heed the call of your master, become my blade and shred all before me Kaze Ryū ken no ō

Sealed Appearance: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Shikai Appearance: The blade stays the same as its unreleased form, the call is only to activate the abilities of his shikai.
Abilities
Kaze Ken No O
Gives the user the ability to control the wind with the Zanpakuto, which can be used for a variety of things. But mostly it is focused on augmenting sword techniques with the power of the wind. His blade has a layer of wind infused with reiatsu very close to the surface, which vibrates at a high speed which increases the cutting power of the blade to extremely high levels. Also his normal techniques such as sword slashes, battojutsu, and anything else even physical attacks become augmented by the wind.

Vacuum Bullets
Tezuka when using his shikai can create focused bullets of pressurized wind, which can easily pierce skin, stone, steel, and anything weaker in constitution than these assorted things. He can fire this from any position, an open palm, his finger tips, the edge of his blade.

Vacuum Wall
Using a focused wave of pressurized wind, Tezuka when his shikai is activated can use tornado force winds to stop incoming attacks.

Passives
Sword Power +3
Sword Speed +2
Agility +2
Sword Technique +1

Last edited by TezukaOgame on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a picture)

TezukaOgame
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

My Custom Zanpakto  Empty Re: My Custom Zanpakto

Post  darklady5 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:25 pm

APPROVELED

darklady5
Bleach Odyssey Moderator
Bleach Odyssey Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: