Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mukanshin's Quincy Custom (1)

2 posters

Go down

Mukanshin's Quincy Custom (1) Empty Mukanshin's Quincy Custom (1)

Post  Mukanshin Yamiyo Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Currently approved by the QE. (but, of course, has to be admin approved here too)

In short, a Soul-Silver Bow (synthesized by me over an entire day) and being able to form Soul-Silver Arrows on-demand.

---------

After spending THREE solid days doing nothing but forming Ginto, my character has become an expert at creating soul-silver. Thus, upon the additional admin approval, I'll be spending an entire day synthesizing my Soul-Silver bow. After which time, taking into account the massive amount of Ginto I spent several days synthesizing, I will be able to form Soul-Silver arrows to shoot at-will, instead of just reishi arrows.

Of course, since these arrows are made of highly-condensed reishi, (so much so, that they pass the liquid state that is contained inside Ginto, and become a solid material, Soul-Silver) they are highly destructive.
Mukanshin Yamiyo
Mukanshin Yamiyo
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Mukanshin's Quincy Custom (1) Empty Re: Mukanshin's Quincy Custom (1)

Post  Ferin Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 pm

If the capabilities are nothing more than highly destructive shots, then I will approve it. However, fully list any capabilities that the bow has in it's base form.

Post any future improvements here for further approval.
Ferin
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukanshin Yamiyo Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 am

Bow
--------------
The bow itself would be powerful, because I wouldn't need to ever generate a reishi bow again. Unless, the bow should break, or be destroyed for some reason. Powerful is to say that the draw and shot of the bow would grant the arrow extra destructive power and speed. (like the drawing of ANY bow) The bow itself would be static, like the power of Soul-Silver. The only ability/power/etc that would change as time goes on, would be the channeling of reishi through it, which would be passed onto the arrows when shot. (if chosen to be) The only other thing that would change over time for this bow, if additional adornments were synthesized for it later. However, if any are more than just decorative, I'll be posting for approval. As of right now, I don't foresee any changes to the base bow. (other than the natural reishi channeling through it. Also, to break/destory this bow, it will take a massively-powerful attack from someone of equal power. Or, a moderately-powerful attack from someone who is far more-powerful than my character. (that is, if I try to block with the bow, or they attack the bow) If it is destroyed, it can be repaired, in short order, by using both halves and synthesizing them together again. If the bow is completely destroyed, a new one can be created, however it will take MUCH longer. It should be noted, however, that regardless of how badly the bow is broken, it cannot be repaired instantly and/or in mid-battle.

Arrows
--------------
Once created, the arrows may be shot plainly: as just Soul-Silver Arrows. These arrows may be shot with either a reishi bow, or a Soul-Silver bow. Upon the draw, they don't have reishi imbued in them. If they're fired through a reishi bow, or a bow imbued with reishi, they carry the reishi with them as they're fired, increasing their destructive capability. The base destructive capability of the plain Soul-Silver arrow is static. This will not increase over time, as once the concentration of reishi reaches a critical point, it transforms into Soul-Silver. The only way to increase them further is to channel reishi through them (by channeling it through the bow, and firing the arrow)

Imbued Reishi
-------------
This is the natural ability for any Quincy to channel their reishi through Soul-Silver, whether it be a bow, steele schneider, etc. I just wanted to futher define what I meant by Imbuing the Bow, or Arrows. (through the bow) The rate at which this would increase their destructive power would be defined as the amount of reishi available to my character as he grows in power. The bow (and thus arrows) can be Imbued/Charged with Reishi at varying amounts, like charging a cero, or any other reiatsu attack. Just like you can dump all your reiatsu into a cero blast, or a kido, you can do the same with this bow. You can choose not to imbue the bow, and fire plain soul-silver arrows, or you may imbue a little and fire slightly increased arrows, or you may choose to dump the entire amount of reishi available to you into the bow for one, unimaginably destructive shot.

===============
===============

No extra, hidden, abilities, techniques, etc. Just using soul-silver as a (very destructive) bow and arrow combination. (or just arrows, if the bow is destroyed somehow) And the natural ability to channel reishi through the soul-silver the bow is made of. (and arrows by proxy) If there should be some later additions/adornments that affect its abilities, which, again, I don't think there will be, I will post them separately for approval as well.

As an additional note, I would just like to reiterate: the destructive power of the soul-silver arrow, while highly destructive, is static.
Mukanshin Yamiyo
Mukanshin Yamiyo
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferin Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:08 am

Approved. Admin help for the skills and provide a link.
Ferin
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum