Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Level boost for Non-major figures

5 posters

Go down

RP Level boost for Non-major figures Empty RP Level boost for Non-major figures

Post  Akio Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm

What i was thinking was that it was slightly unfair that only the major figures get a RP LV boost, I do understand why and that it is nessesary, but its unfair that ONLY them get them, so i was thinking that you give a RP LV boost for Minor figures, This is kinda what I was thinking for the boosts:
Captain Commander/ Aizen Figure: 10
Senior Captain/ Espada Commander: 5
Captain/ Espada: 3
Fraccion/ Lieutenant: 1

This is only a rough idea so tell me what you think and if you agree,
Akio
Akio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

RP Level boost for Non-major figures Empty Re: RP Level boost for Non-major figures

Post  Ferin Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 pm

It's not a bad idea. But in my opinion fraccion/lieutenants really shouldn't get a boost... Just doesn't seem right to me for some reason. As for SC/EC they already get that 5 boost. Three sounds reasonable for captains... I like the idea but you're really only suggesting one thing here ;p.

Might I also input a suggestion to this for visored? Due to the difficulty to obtain it and the inherant importance to the storyline, should they not have a boost as well? What that boost could be should vary ofcourse... Shinji fig gets there boost. visored numbers one and two get five. 3 and four get 3, 5 and six get 2... 7 gets one. Just a thought ;o
Ferin
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Back to top Go down

RP Level boost for Non-major figures Empty Re: RP Level boost for Non-major figures

Post  Akio Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Ferin, I'm an EC and i didnt get that RP Lv Boost, and i got no clue to the Vai ranking which is why i didnt suggest it, i Put the Hollow/Shini there cos everyone know the ranks and i also ment the equivalents for the other races, (Really should have said that)
Akio
Akio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxdax222 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:19 pm

It's not unreasonable or unfair. Figures are things that we can't just let die at the start of the wipe, they need to play a big role in the wipe, so they need to be strong enough to defend themselves. It wouldn't be fair to apply for a figure then get killed by someone who levels faster than you even though you took hours to write an extremely good application now, would it?
Maxdax222
Maxdax222
Bleach Odyssey Wipe Leader

https://bleachodyssey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darwin Blake Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Here's how it should go:

Main Figures (Aizen, CC, Shinji, QE, Urahara)- 10
Minor Figures (Captains, Espada, Quincy Elite, etc.)- 3
Others (Lue, Frac, Kidoueless, etc.) - 0
Special (Mod Arrancar, Hybrids, Sinners, Bounts, etc.)- Depends on when they get added and how strong they are to become.

EDIT: FIXED

Last edited by Darwin Blake on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Darwin Blake
Darwin Blake

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxdax222 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:Here's how it should go:

Main Figures (Aizen, CC, Shinji, QE, Urahara)- 10
Minor Figures (Captains, Espada, Quincy Elite, etc.)- 0
Others (Lue, Frac, Kidoueless, etc.) - 0
Special (Mod Arrancar, Hybrids, Sinners, Bounts, etc.)- 0
fixdeded
Maxdax222
Maxdax222

https://bleachodyssey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes but, Max when you think about it you don't want minor figs like SC's and EC's dying at the start of wipes, but Lieutenants are usually appointed when the Captains think they are good enough so they don't need boosts.
Toshi
Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down