Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay level changes

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay level changes Empty Roleplay level changes

Post  Decius Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Currently, it appears that roleplay level is based more on the amount of roleplay then the quality. Someone who roleplays alot of near nonsense roleplays in order to get quick 300-500 experience rewards can have higher roleplay levels then they should, purely because of that.

My suggestion is to make roleplay levels given seperate for especially good roleplays, events, and special situations such as graduating from the academy, becoming a hollow, evolving as a hollow, becoming an arrancar, and such.

Because it would be seperate for being given out, it would be slightly harder to attain them. To react to this, I suggest that we also make it where for each roleplay level you have, you get +5% experience per experience reward, meaning that someone with a roleplay level of three who is rewarded one thousand points would instead get 1150 experience points, slowly increasing their rate at which they gain levels. At the absolute max, it would double the amount of experience points given. This is in addition to their other uses.

Furthermore, the amount of experience points for the next roleplay level, if the other things were to take effect, I believe should be reduced. Because it would be harder and rarer to get the experience points, it should be easier to gain roleplay levels when given them.

Otherwise, we simply could add a new thing for this in particuliar, roleplay rewards. For every reward you get the 5% experience points addition, this could be for special roleplays that are just fantastic, graduating the academy, becoming a hollow, evolving as a hollow, becoming a lieutenant, Vai, Captain, pretty much anything that is just grand and momentous and would have a reason, provided it is roleplayed well, to be added. We need another advantage for roleplayers, because roleplay level alone isn't helping a ton anymore.

Just my opinion, I'm openminded to suggestions. I also want to hear other opinions, so feel free to reply.

Last edited by Decius on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Decius
Bleach Odyssey Moderator
Bleach Odyssey Moderator

Back to top Go down

Roleplay level changes Empty Re: Roleplay level changes

Post  Ascan Grantesz Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm

You could add it as seperated value, like "Roleplay certification". Staffmembers can vote on one person, who seems to do good; If enough people voted, he gains that rate.

Ascan Grantesz
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah, I kinda like this idea. Ranks should also change RP level. Like when you come a Captain 5+ RP level and so on.
Dan
Dan
Bleach Odyssey Moderator
Bleach Odyssey Moderator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Hishido Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Sorry, this is too complex. My designs on the role play system takes simplicity as a priority. There are way too many BYOND games that complicate their systems unnecessarily.
Hishido
Hishido
Bleach Odyssey Owner
Bleach Odyssey Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down