Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment.

3 posters

Go down

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Empty Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment.

Post  Zakreiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 pm

This is not a push for him to be stripped. I'd like to make that very clear from the start.

I feel I was mistreated for as far as I can see no reason. The only reason I could see is that Matsuie said that he dislikes people who "Argue and argue" and so he decided not to deal with me properly.
Icly due to various things Tetsurai was threatened, and decided to relinquish his captaincy. Meaning the reward/boost/whatever the fudge it is was docked from me(I note that he and I both agreed to this until we understood what to do better.).
Obviously i'd continued RP since receiving the boost and had been rewarded multiple times. My RP exp was bugged so I asked Toshi if he would fix me and level me up. He leveled me up but didn't grant me the left over exp which was about 52 points. Only 10 excellents I know, but it's still my work and If i was going to be docked of the Senior Captain's bonus then I would've liked to have at least had all my RP points back.
I have some screen shots to add gravity to this, and would like this dealt with swiftly.
Thank You in advance.

Note ...again ....This is not a push for Toshi to be stripped nor is it to back up any other recent incidents.

Attachments
Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Attachment
Toshi1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(331 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Attachment
Toshi2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(339 Kb) Downloaded 13 times

Zakreiel
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Empty other shots.

Post  Zakreiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

For some reason i can't post more than 2 screen shots. So if you need more evidence or Toshi denies this then msn me. ryan-herbert@hotmail.com

Zakreiel
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Empty Re: Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment.

Post  Toshi Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm not gonna deny this, I'm gonna tell you plain and simple, I am right. RP exp does not carry over so all I could do is level you.
Toshi
Toshi
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Empty He does have a score

Post  Avainer Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 am

He has a point. If no player/admin is allowed leftovers, you wont be allowed leftovers.

Avainer
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment. Empty Re: Toshi Matsuie's(Neji2476) mistreatment.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down