Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App

2 posters

Go down

Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App Empty Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App

Post  Laucaei Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Ignore this topic. Real life issues have just come up and I am unable to take part in this wipe. Sad

Last edited by Laucaei on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Laucaei
Laucaei
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Soul

Back to top Go down

Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App Empty Re: Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App

Post  MasterSpectra Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Aw, that's sad. Sad

MasterSpectra
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App Empty Re: Elias Ferrowick's Xcution Leader App

Post  Laucaei Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Welp, apparently not. All 'me debts 'be paid. Internet for me!

[Name] Elias Ferrowick

[Key] Laucaei

[Age] 19

[Level of Education] High School / Secondary School and College / Sixth Form

[Years of experience role playing on a Bleach game] Around Three; combination of Bleach Odyssey, Last Horizon and Soul Society RP

[Previous figure positions] None. Never really had a drive to help stimulate a wipe in a major way.

Your objectives this wipe : To consolidate humanity's spiritual borders and prevent Karakura Town from becoming a battleground for spiritual entities such as Hollows and Shinigami. A little hollow-slaying here and there is also welcome with open arms due to the stigma placed upon Fullbrings at birth.

Week 1 : First of all, I would attempt to seek out other Fullbringers and spiritually aware humans, attempting to keep good relations and form a clique of members from which to start a base of operations. This would all be generally low-key; the normal populace shouldn't be informed of the existance of spiritual beings and so a strict policy regarding the usage of powers will be enforced.

Week 2 : The second week will be the brunt of training other Fullbringers; I would pick out exceptional induviduals to assist in the control and containment of the training facilities within the mansion and expect them to maintain our creed of secrecy. Depending on the prevalence of Hollows and Shinigami within Karakura Town, I and my trusted 'senior' Fullbringers would attempt to negotiate and / or repel any who wish to start conflict.

Week 3 : With the brunt of the Fullbringers trained, I would send the intermediates and adepts to patrol the borders of the town in small groups as to not arouse suspicion. I would then attempt to create a method of communication between myself and other figures from which to engage in diplomatic relations. Advanced training will also be given to selected Fullbringers if they require it, allowing their 'second forms' to awaken.

Week 4 : Depending on relations, a spiritual gate / tether akin to Urahara's transportation method may be used in order to assault either Soul Society or Hueco Mundo in anticipation for the final conflict. If this does not occur, there will most likely be several conflict within Karakura Town due to the increasing usage of Garganta and Senkaimon. Due to the overabundance of Shinigami this wipe and the fact that Fullbringers cannot purify Hollows much like Quincy, destroying them instead, I expect a more hostile stance from Soul Society once they monitor the flow of souls. A very select group will also be given an oppertunity to advance to their 'third forms' under my own personal training, tapping into the very core and full potential of their abilities.

Final Week : Depending on the other figures and race relations, take part in a final war or skirmish that would seal the wipe. This is difficult to 'plan' due to the way that this wipe could go; will we band with the shinigami against our common foe? Or will we slaughter all who oppose us in order to prevent a catastrophe from happening within our home town?
Laucaei
Laucaei
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down