Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakard's Rules of Grandeur

2 posters

Go down

Jakard's Rules of Grandeur  Empty Jakard's Rules of Grandeur

Post  Logananthony Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 pm

1. For God's sake, don't ask for things OOCly. That'll just make me angry and you probably won't ever get it. I choose my captains very carefully, and the captains choose their Lieutenants very carefully.

1a. Captain is given after level 30 with a RPL of at least 13, however, you must show that you're loyal to the game, and will continue to be so.
  1b. As stated, Lieutenant is given by Captains. Do not bug them for it, or else.

2. Seriously threatening/attacking with purpose to severely injure/kill another Shinigami is a punishable offense. We take things like that seriously here. . . You will be either killed, or placed within the Maggot's Nest. That's how serious we take it.

3. Listen to the Captains and Lieutenants, even if they're not in your particular squad. They usually know better. (This is a given, but I figured I'd bring it up.)

4. Hollows and Fullbring are to be eradicated until further notice.

5. High level Kido must be learned from the Captain Commander, or Captain. (Under 50 is solo RPable, just keep logs of it.)

6. Theft is highly frowned upon. Will result in being unseated until you earn it back. Trainees will have a week's (a day or two) worth detention, and if they can graduate during that period, they must hang back and wait.

7. Rules are subject to change/be added to. Check back often!

Logananthony
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Jakard's Rules of Grandeur  Empty Re: Jakard's Rules of Grandeur

Post  Ferin Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 am

But wut if I wunt 2 lrn Kurhitsgi frm a buk
Ferin
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Logananthony Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 am

srry u cnt du dat. fgt. But, legit, a book containing Kido of that caliber would be in Jakard's private study, so you'd still have to talk to him about it.

Logananthony
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down